The Great Primaris Brush Bash
Entry Fee: $5 Suggested Donation to The Guild in the Grove
Pickup Starts March 18th and continues through March 26th
The following is the list of criteria that we will use when evaluating your models. While technical proficiency is essential, we also want to see your imagination and storytelling skills on display. Check out the following guidelines to see what we'll be looking for:
- Creativity: colors should be well-coordinated and complement each other.
- Creativity: Each painted area of the model should be well executed and show depth and detail, whether it's a richly painted backpack or grimy armor.
- Creativity: The model should convey a clear narrative or theme, such as showcasing the heraldry of the Ultramarines or the battle damage of the Blood Angels.
- Creativity: The model should have a unique focal point that showcases the painter's creativity. i.e., something that makes your marine cool or interesting
- Technique: The palette should include a minimum of three colors that complement each other and are used effectively across the model.
- Technique: Details like weapons and equipment should stand out.
- Technique: The model's base should stand out.
- Technique: Small features like insignias, buckles, or boots should be picked out and painted.
- Overall Execution: The model should be cleanly painted, without any visible brushstrokes or mistakes.
- Overall execution: The model should be well-constructed, with no glue marks or misaligned parts.